Adobe Photoshop Elements was released along Adobe Photoshop 6, as a photo image editor. Elements, more suited to editing images and photos, making it less useful to those needing editing software for print work and is perfect for Hobbyist photographers and content creators.
Key Features of Photoshop Elements
- The software allows you to select and set subjects making image customization as simple as the click of a mouse.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements has automatic colorization built-in, making filter application effortless.
- This entry point version of Photoshop also allows the use of auto creations inside the software.
- It allows the user to select objects within the image and to remove them if needed. This is an excellent feature for photo and image editing, especially for beginners.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements offers another excellent feature for photograph editing, and the smooth-kin feature allows you to airbrush the image and remove blemishes on the skin of the subject.
- When utilizing the object selection feature, you can also arrange the selected objects into patterns to create innovative effects.
- The 2020 version of Adobe Photoshop Elements allows extra support to image printing, and the earlier version was not high at print due to a lack of CYKN color support.
- This version of Adobe Photoshop Elements also comes with HEIF support.
Advantages of Adobe Photoshop Elements
- The main advantage of this Graphic editing software is its affordable entry-level price point making it excellent for those looking to test out a photoshop software.
- The Adobe Photoshop Elements software is extremely user-friendly and comes with a handy quick-start guide to get hobbyists and beginners editing in no time.
- The Photoshop Elements software is supported by AI technology, adding extra application utility to all its features. This aspect of Elements allows you to open and close the eyes of the subject being photographed.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements supports pixel manipulation, giving it that professional photoshop feel.
Who can benefit from Adobe Photoshop Elements
Adobe Photoshop Elements is the perfect option for those looking for an entry-level photoshop software, to test out their image manipulation and editing aptitude and skills.
A choice of many hobbyist photoshop editors, Elements is favored for its economical price point and easy to use user interface.
Many hobbyist photographers also use Adobe Photoshop Elements to retouch and perfect their shots, which makes excellent use of the skin smoothing feature and subject selection. AI technology will also support those not extremely tech-savvy.
Adobe Photoshop Elements is also a favorite amongst online images and content creators, looking to edit images before applying them to their webpages.
With its economical price-point, ease of use interface, and AI tech support, Adobe Photoshop Elements is an excellent choice for anyone looking to do small scale photoshop edits.