DriverPack Solution was created out of pure enthusiasm to help regular people configure their computers, seamless and effortlessly. To date, DriverPack has helped over 40 million people mainly due to the simplicity of the application and how easy it makes to install drivers without having to bother to download tens of installation packages.
To make DriverPack so efficient, a vast collection of drivers have been integrated into the largest database in the world. The database is located on high-speed servers enabling cloud technology to make DriverPack Solution lighter and more efficient than ever. With smart algorithms, DriverPack is capable of detecting devices and installing all drivers and essential software with the push of a button. All of this is offered for free for both professionals and home users.
– Online solution. DriverPack Solution makes use of a large database containing tens of gigabytes of drivers. Using cloud distribution, you will never have to download the entire pack. The Online version allows you to install the base version and just download the drivers that you need.
– Intelligent device recognition. DriverPack can detect the hardware that you have in your computer with great accuracy and download the exact drivers that you need.
– Safe. With the aid of major antivirus software developers, DriverPack remains a safe software, ensuring that all drivers are stored and not compromised ensuring that your computer is protected and operates as expected.
– Works with all imaginable devices. DriverPack works with all types of devices. It can install drivers for webcams, printers, video cards, SSDs, sound cards, monitors, and many more.
– Includes essential freeware. To make it even easier to manage computer configurations, DriverPack is also able to install all the essential freeware tools.
– Offline version support. DriverPack is still available in an offline version with either just networking drivers or the entire driver database. The offline version is easy to download using any Torrent tracker.
– Constant updates. DriverPack is updated regularly to include the latest stable drivers for all the latest devices. The drivers are manually selected, scanned, and tested to ensure that they are safe and stable.
– Online Community Support. While DrivePack continues to expand, it has managed to build a large community that is eager to help and contribute to the continuous development of the database.
– Individual driver downloads. The official DriverPack website offers manual driver downloads. With a simple search, finding the right driver takes just a couple of seconds and you will always get the most recommended driver for your device.
– Easy to use. DriverPack was designed to have a modern and simple interface. It remains easy to use for every user, regardless of their technical expertise. With just a few clicks anyone can install the drivers for all their devices.
DriverPack Solution currently contains over 5.8 million drivers that have been manually selected and included in the database. The entire database can be downloaded or the online version can be used. Professionals and home users have benefited from DriverPack Solution for close to a decade and will continue to do so, completely free.