Free Download Manager is a free download accelerator that helps you manage all your downloads in one place. It is cross-platform, running on Windows, Mac OS, Android and Linux. Besides being free, it is Adware clean. You can download all kinds of files with it, from Youtube videos to even BitTorrent files. In addition, the software supports many different languages. Some examples include English, Portuguese, Spanish, German and Danish. Free Download Manager was initially released in 2004, Since then, it has received numerous awards, including “Editor’s Pick Award”, “User Pick Award”, “100% Clean Award”, “100% Free Award” and “Download of the Week Award”.
Keep your computer safe! Free Download Manager provides you with fast, efficient and safe downloading. You can adjust traffic usage, control priorities for BitTorrent files, resume broken downloads, organize downloads and download large files with ease. Moreover, the program allows you to boost your downloads up to 10 times, aside from supporting a wide range of file formats.
No downloading from obscure websites. You get to download files from websites like Youtube and Google Drive.
Easy to use
No struggle to use. Free Download Manager comes with a user-friendly interface and a modern design. You can drag & drop URL’s from your Web browser straight to the program as well as download multiple files simultaneously.
The software supports HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP and BitTorrent. It also has proxy support.
Compatible with many Web Browsers
- Preview video/audio files before downloading and convert them after downloading
- Free Download Manager accelerates your downloads by splitting the files into many sections and downloading them at the same time
- If a download is interrupted, you can resume the download from you left off, which saves you time, nerves and energy
- Place your files in pre-determined folders and organize them by type with the Smart File Management tool
- Schedule your downloads with the Scheduler
- Adjust how you use traffic while downloading your files
- Free Download Manager supports over 30 languages
- View the folder structure of a website and download the necessary folders (version 3.9)
- Download whole web pages or even whole websites with the HTML Spider tool (version 3.9)
- Download only the necessary parts of a zip file (version 3.9)
- Read what other users said about a file before downloading it. You can also leave your review about a file after downloading it. This way, you and the community can be warned of any malware or useless files. (version 3.9)
- Absolutely free and 100% safe
If you need help and support with Free Download Manager, you can easily go to their website and open a ticket with your message. You can also access the Forum and ask other users about your problem. There’s a blog that is regularly updated with news about the software. To download the software, simply go to freedownloadmanager.org and choose the right version for your operating system.