In this advanced technological century, antivirus protection for every computer or device is of utmost importance, especially with the frequent cases of ransomware, but antivirus isn’t all that you need. A full-scale security suite, on the other hand, ensures protection on many more levels. That’s exactly what Kaspersky Internet Security does – not only does it offer basic antivirus features but it also adds spam filtering, a VPN, parental control, and so much more, ensuring that each one of these security components will do their jobs efficiently and well.
Kaspersky Internet Security is the internet security suite which was developed by Kaspersky Lab. It is compatible with Microsoft Windows as well as Mac OS X and offers protection from email spam, hacking and phishing attempts as well as data leaks and malware.
The suite lists at $79.99 every year for three licenses, and $89.99 for five licenses. However, if you are a first-time user, you can often expect a significant discount. With your licenses, you’ll be able to fully protect Windows, Android or macOS devices.
Also, with Kaspersky, you only pay $4.99 each month for removing the VPN’s limitations which is a very affordable and adequate price.
The program’s main window features a large status banner across the top. And if there’s a configuration problem detected, it offers a link for setting things right. If not, you can expect some recommendations. Additionally, there are six large button panels labeled Database, Update, Scan, Safe Money, Parental Control,Privacy Protection and My Kaspersky.
Below these you can find a button for bringing up the menu of more tools as well as a gear icon located at bottom left for opening Settings.
- Excellent scores from four labs
- Best score for anti-phishing
- Firewall with very powerful application control
- Protection for both macOS and Android devices
- Automated security patching
- A variety of bonus features
- Webcam protection
- Good range of features
- Significantly low impact on system performance
- Difficult to find some settings
- Clients for Windows, Android, iOS and
- Parental controls
- Browser link checking
- Silent detection mode
Kaspersky Internet Security Is Good For:
- Personal computers
- Individual users
- Users who are looking for basic protection(You may always go for much higher tiers, though.)
- Fans of fast, easy-to-use, affordable, well-respected and reliable antiviruses
Highlights Worth Mentioning:
- One of the top antiviruses to ever be released
- More than 400 million users all around the world fully trust the company with their personal security
- Amazingly friendly as well as easy to use
- One of the most reliable offer you can find on the market
- Wonderful 30-day free trial
- Both affordable and versatile
- Well-known and having a good reputation for the best class virus protection algorithms as well as exceptional engine
Kaspersky Internet Security gets top-notch scores from the antivirus testing labs. Additionally, it comes with every feature you’d expect in a suite alongside with a vast variety of versatile extra features while keeping its components consistently effective, ensuring that you’ll get the protection you need.