Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced user, you should always choose the right tools for editing videos. PowerDirector ultimate is your one-stop solution to process and finalize video files. It’s a comprehensive application that helps you work with multimedia content with ease.
If you want to process any multimedia file, you need to create a project first. You can work in the following modes:
- Timeline Mode – It offers classic editing features
- Storyboard Mode – It offers a graphical display or storyboarding of all your video clips
- Slideshow Creator Mode – You can quickly turn your images into a slideshow
- Auto Mode – You can easily import, adjust, stylize, and preview finalized videos
- 360° Editor Mode – You can create 360° images
Capture Video and Audio
The software facilitates you to record videos in real-time. Its built-in YouCam option records high-quality videos. You can also turn on its microphone to capture audio. It’s also compatible with external or optical devices and allows you to capture live screens.
While recording content, you can specify limits for length and size of videos. You can also choose a destination folder and quality of video and audio content. Through its settings tab, you can select capture device, device resolution, audio device, and input volume.
You can import a project from system memory or CyberLink cloud. You can apply various effects, include transitions, choose video overlay, add subtitles, and mix audio. When working on a video, you can enhance its quality with the help of background music, suitable images, text, and creative effects.
Its preference menu enables you to customize its operations as per your preferences. Let’s take a look at some of its prominent options:
- Editing – transition behavior, video effects, and duration of the project
- File – default project location, file name
- Display – preview quality, grid lines, 3D configuration
- Hardware Acceleration – hardware decoding
- Capture – scene detection
- CyberLink Cloud – register with cloud, backup and restore from the cloud
Now that your video is finalized, you may want to share it with others. For this purpose, PowerDirector comes equipped with an export option. You can burn it to a DVD so that you can keep it safe and distribute it. You can also publish videos on video sharing platforms such as YouTube and Facebook.
PowerDirector assists you in working with complex multimedia projects. You can manipulate videos by applying various effects. You can even work on full-length movies before you release them for your audience.